Blockchain Engineer - Solana
About the role
We are an Australian-based blockchain engineering firm, building a small, elite team of Solana engineers.
Our business is part-engineering firm, part venture capital firm. We find projects we are passionate about and invest our engineering time in them for a share of their upside.
Read more about us at https://www.labeleven.dev/
We are expanding our small team, and looking for exceptional people at all levels to join us. We embrace the open-source community, we don’t shy away from complex problems and we make sure to have fun along the way.
💻 What you will do
- Work on exciting web3 and blockchain projects
- Design, develop, test and deploy smart contracts and backend services for Solana blockchain
- Build secure, performant and scalable infrastructure and applications
- Contribute to open-source projects and communities
✅ What we expect
- Demonstrable prior work with Solana and/or Rust
- Strong, hands-on development skills with Rust 🦀 and TypeScript
- Details-oriented and problem solver
- Self-motivated and productive, with a sense of ownership
- Proven passion and knowledge of web3 and blockchain technologies, e.g. Solana, Defi, etc.Australian resident
- Work on the latest blockchain projects here in Australia and globally
- Permanent employee position with a competitive salary
- Share in the company's success with our profit-sharing scheme
- Annual tech allowance for you to spend on your choice of devices and toys
- Intensive training and mentoring in blockchain / Solana technologies
- Work from anywhere within Australia
🤝 Please Provide
- A cover letter to email@example.com with a summary of your experience and any relevant links to GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other relevant content.
- An updated resume / CV